Friday, April 10, 2009

You're 7 Months Old, My Love!

I can hardly believe how fast you are growing up. You are already 7 months old! On your 7-month birthday, you weighed 20 lbs. 13.5 oz. and were 28.5 inches tall. You started crawling that very day. Now you are very happy because you can explore and make messes to your heart's content. You are very curious and active. I can't hold you for more than a few seconds without you squirming one way or another. You still wake up at 4 am to feed and I don't mind because after you eat and fall back asleep, I roll you onto my chest and listen to your sleeping coos. You will never know how much your daddy and I love you!

9 comments:

Shonna said...

How sweet! I love those pictures.

Frankman's said...

those pictures are adorable!!!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

I love those pictures!! She is such a beautiful little girl!

Joan Morris said...

I can't believe how fast she's growing! It seems like yesterday that I was in SC helping with the new baby :}

Kay Hinton said...

She'll know . . .when she has a little girl of her own!

Familia Durham said...

Happy 7 months of motherhood to you too! I love the pictures. who took them?

Teresa said...

She is so beautiful! Love the pictures.

CurtisandJackie said...

So cute! Who took your pictures, I love them and may have to copy you!

Craig and Dar said...

Such beauty in one little package.