Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Shananagins



A little glimpse into the every day life of Eva... And yes, she normally does wear a diaper. Here's a few of her latest YouTube gems. This first one is what happened when we tried to take a picture of Eva and all her buddies on Easter. I guess we won't have to worry about her holding her own in nursery.



She's trying to be Adam Lambert from "Idol" in this next video. (I swear, she's usually wearing clothes.)
About half-way through this one, Eva goes in for the kill. Antie Nat, it's time for you to teach her The Rules. (The Rules really work!!!)

15 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ha! Those videos are great! If you have noticed on my blog, Alex is only dresses about 32% of the time. And I am now demanding a post about "The Rules".

Joan Morris said...

That video of all the kids is hilarious. I'm glad to see that Eva can hold her own. I love the bumbo dance!

Nat said...

Those videos are hilarious.... LOVED them.

Nat said...

First you have to teach her, "Don't eat a cookie and don't call a man." Until then... my lessons mean nothing!

sara cardon said...

She is the cutest neice an aunt could ever have!! I have the two luckiest cousins over here-- and the Bumbo dance is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!! She's going to become a You0Tube phenomenon.

Teresa said...

LOVE this post! We need more Eva!
I guess even 7 months is a little late to start The Rules brainwashing! No worries, can always re-teach the skills.

Shannon said...

Those are awesome! I love the one with the kids screaming...hilarious!!

Familia Durham said...

Very cute videos... are you guys having special playgroups for under 1? I think is cool there are so many kids around the same age for Eva to play with.

Shonna said...

LOL! I love those videos. Eva can definitely take care of herself. Who'd she learn it from?

Kira said...

I know Adam!!! I went to middle and high school with him!!!!!!!!!!

Craig and Dar said...

Just showed these to Aunt Judy and all who would gather around. Aunt Judy agrees with Eva..those whimps! and as for the Bumbo..she thinks we (Judy and I ) need one to loose weight.

Tom said...

I especially like the picture in the bathtub. It's a perfect "Kilroy was here" impersonation (for you younger ones, that was a military tag line during WWII).

Amanda Palmer said...

TOO funny...were do you find all the time to put this funny stuff up. Eva is sooo cute. I hope we get to meet her this summer, are you coming to waterton?

Zach and Nikki said...

So funny! I loved the video of her in the bumpo- I had to watch it several times. And, I vaguely remember a little about The Rules. Didn't you girls come up with a song to The Rules or something? That definitely needs to be passed on to posterity.

Alicia said...

Great videos Sara. She is really cute and looks so happy.