WOW!!! Are you sure you didn't clone yourself? Amazing! I like the one of you in the bath better than the one of Eva in the sink... ha ha ha What's up with the Koala?? I guess you know what she will look like at 3.
She is SO your twin baby!! How fun!! She is lucky to get such good looks. Won't it be funny if this baby looks like me, since Lucy looks like Jonathan?? What would the male version of me look like?!? Scary.:)
Okay, so I'm on the blogs for the first time in over a month, and I started with yours. I love all the baby Eva pics. She's freaking adorable. It is quite amazing how much you two are lookalike babies, and I love it even more that you let the astonishing comparisons devolve into koalas and Jim Halpert. You crack me up.
18 comments:
Wow, you guys look so much alike! That's so crazy. And what's with the random koala and Jim? Hilarious. :)
WHAT??! Are you kidding? You two look identical! That is amazing! Cool post.
And you do a good Jim Halpert face.
WOW! I never realized how much you two look alike! So adorable!
Whoa! That's crazy - you all look a like. You must be related or something...lol.
She definitely looks like her Mama! Is that a cheeseburger birthday cake?
Indeed it is.
WOW!!! Are you sure you didn't clone yourself? Amazing! I like the one of you in the bath better than the one of Eva in the sink... ha ha ha What's up with the Koala?? I guess you know what she will look like at 3.
That's fun stuff. I especially like the one of Devin . . . (which one, which one, he he).
Random and fun! These photos are all so adorable, including the bathing koala. I really like Eva's sink picture!
I want a cheeseburger birthday cake! Way cool! Wow! You could be twins. What a creative, fun post!
ah ha ha ha... That was so funny. I wish Eva was mine. We obviously have strong genes.... so maybe I'll have one that looks like her some day!
I knew she looked like you! Was that you at 3? It looks a ton like Gracie.
I could have told you she was a little sarah look alike a LONG time ago!!!!
She is SO your twin baby!! How fun!! She is lucky to get such good looks. Won't it be funny if this baby looks like me, since Lucy looks like Jonathan?? What would the male version of me look like?!? Scary.:)
That is crazy!!!
Wow, you guys look a lot alike. That's fun to see. But what about the random koala?
She is definitely her mother's daughter. Lucky, lucky!
Okay, so I'm on the blogs for the first time in over a month, and I started with yours. I love all the baby Eva pics. She's freaking adorable. It is quite amazing how much you two are lookalike babies, and I love it even more that you let the astonishing comparisons devolve into koalas and Jim Halpert. You crack me up.
Post a Comment