
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
You're never too old to feel as stupid as a teenager...
Who am I kidding? This blog is now full-blown baby blog. We don’t care anymore about mommy’s search for adventure… About our trip to the pet cemetery- the place that somehow lures us time and time again. That super creepy spot off the highway in the dessert near home that somehow always give us a thrill when we’re all sitting around the living room, babies in bed, and looking for a way to feel like we’re in high school again. And tell that to my dad who got a call from us at 11pm telling him we’d decided to take the long way home- through the desert and gotten the truck buried in sand. Talk about feeling like a 16 year old again. And to make things worse, we had to call our neighbors to come and tow us out… yes, the Shamo’s for all you Boulder City-ians out there. Nothing like calling your high school boyfriend’s dad to come and bail you out. Happy Halloween indeed. But in case you’re just a little curious… Here’s a pic.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Whitney told me all about the desert adventure. That's a great story you can tell your kids and grandkids.
That is funny... but then again... my ex and his dad always come to the rescue when I go home. ;) Last time I went I was looking forward to riding a bike at the oceanfront, so he let me borrow his wife's for the whole month! ;) We are still very good friends... no worries!! Jody likes him too!!!
Good times!! That picture brought back so many memories...and gave me the creeps!!! I'm sure your dad was so thrilled!
I love the pet cemetary. Do you remember "off roading" in my dad's mpv van. We were so lame. It was a lot of fun though. I rememer your dad letting us drive out there when we were twelve. He was so awesome.
I remember the pet cemetery. Fun times! Good think you can always count on the Shamo's.
This is awesome! I'm glad you got your fix of excitement...probably for a long time. The Shamos are the salt of the earth. I'm so thankful for good neighbors. It kind of reminds me of the whole sinking ski boat full of teenage girls calling dad on the cell phone...and finding out that a plug was fairly necessary. How us Palmergals try so hard to be independent and exciting!
NO WAY!!! Ahhh, Sarah....never a dull moment:)
Way to unearth your inner 16-year-old. That's hilarious.
Huh- dad never mentioned that! You Palmer-gals always have such an adventure- don't ever change- it inspires the rest of us!
Post a Comment