Playing with my giraffe and sitting in my
Bumbo...


Trying out new jumpers- I'm starting to get the hang of it (haha, get it? Hang of it?)


Watching TV so my parents can eat dinner together...
Growing back the hair on the top of my head- I think I'm going to be a beautiful brunette.
Getting chubby and tall- I was 25 inches long 2 weeks ago.


Curling my toes...

Taking naps with Daddy...

Giving Mommy lots and lots of smiles! I think I'm starting to like it here!
12 comments:
Eva is so cute. What a fun blog from Eva's perspective. I can't wait to see her!!!!!!!
What a smile!
I love these pictures. Thanks so much for sharing. She is a little sweetheart. Keep them coming!
I forgot to mention how funny it was to see that mom's torture device, I mean jumper, has been resurrected from the attic...A treasure for generations to come!
She is so cute and growing up fast
I can't wait! I can't wait! She is SOOOOO cute!! And getting chubby. Nice work Mommy.
What a darling little girl!
CUTEST SMILE EVER!!!! She looks like she is having fun! Happy babies are such a blessing!
Sarah, it is good to see an update, Eva is such a cutie.
Those are some cute photos. She's so darling! Is Devin sleeping on top of her legs in that photo?
Hi Sarah! I'm just blog lurking again, but this time I thought that I would tell you how cute your baby is!
I think she is giving Gracie a run for her money:)
Post a Comment