Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Chicka-dee chicken the Chinese chicken...

I was going to be a naughty mom and not worry about a Halloween costume for Eva but when I saw this costume at Babies R Us the day before Halloween for $5 I couldn't resist.


Needless to say, she hated all 15 minutes I forced her to wear it. She even started crying when she saw me unpack it when we got home. I think the poor thing is going to have chicken nightmares for the rest of her life. I don't know if anyone finds this as amusing as I do but her older cousin, Lucy, was also a chicken this year. Family photos, Sara C.?


13 comments:

Joan Morris said...

That is so funny! She looks so cute in her chicken suit. I bet Lucy will think it is pretty cool that baby Eva was a chicken too. I think Lucy hated the chicken costume as well.

sara cardon said...

Oh man!! Looks like that costume was putting her right to sleep. SO cute!! WHat a funny coincidence. Now I'm tempted to re-pull Lucy's out from storage and bring it to Thanksgiving...well, I'll spare Eva the torture and stick to the matching piggy pjs.:)

Nathan and Sarah said...

So cute! It is so much fun to torture our babies! I keep getting told that their is a reason kids don't remember stuff from their early years! For what it's worth, I think she looks adorable!!!

Sarah

Familia Durham said...

She looks so funny and cute. ;)

Kira said...

Cute pics!!

Nat said...

I love how her first costume was a chicken:)

Teresa said...

This is fantastic! most babies are lady bugs, bees, or peacocks. Yours was a cute little CHICKEN!!! I love it. Just wait until you are old and she is taking care of you for Halloween :).

Dalton Family said...

She looks so cute in that costume!

Lindy said...

Love the double-stuffed bottom end of that thing. She wears it well, and I vote it's worth any ensuing chicken nightmares she may have.

Shannon said...

Ha Ha HA!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! That's so funny that she even started crying after you brought it home. Man, I want one!!

Alicia said...

I love the costume. She is growing up so fast, and I am glad to read that you still have the adventure side to you. You can always make me laugh.

The Meyers said...

That is a hilarious costume! Sooo cute. I think we do have twin babies. Austin slept the whole flight to Canada. Horray for babies that like to sleep on airplanes!

Team O'Connor said...

Poor baby, but I don't blame you. She is darling! I can't wait to squeeze those cheeks!