Eva Marie Morris (pronounced Ava) was born Wednesday morning at 8:50 am. 8 lbs. 9 oz. 21 inches. Mom and baby are doing well. More details to come soon. Here are some pictures!
Congratulations on your beautiful Eva!! I can't believe all her dark hair, so cute! Thanks for putting up pics so soon! I can't wait to hear details! Enjoy your precious new addition!!!!
What a beautiful little girl! I love that she has her mom's cheeks! You look great! I can't believe how big she was...way to go! Can't wait to hear all the details! Congrats!
Sarah and Devin-I am soooo happy for you! She is BEAUTIFUL! I can actually see a lot of Devin in her, and normally, I can't see a thing in newborns. Can you believe the instant new level of love you and Devin share now? Good luck with everything! And CONGRATS!!!
CONGRATS!! She is darling and a big baby! Way to go! And you look great too, Sarah! My friend had a baby the night before you and her baby weighed 5 lbs 15 oz! (And she was also overdue) We're so excited for you guys! Congrats!
I seriously lover her and I have only seen pictures! I can't wait to meet her.... You look hot in those pictures by the way... Did you really just have a baby? Seriously, you aren't suppose to look that good.
Congrats! Enjoy every waking moment and every chance you get to sleep. Baby Eva is adorable. Mommy Sarah has postpartum glam. Daddy Devin looks happy as can be.
She's so beautiful!!! Yay, I'm so happy for you! Who would have thought that back in our days of hiring and firing you'd have a baby by now. Congrats!!
Wow! Sarah, now you know the secret to getting the blog-comments that you always love...you just have to have a baby! Congrats! Your new babe is gorgeous! I can't wait to meet and spoil her. You and Devin look so happy as well. Best wishes with the recovery!
Chubby babies are the cutest! Congratulations Devin and Sarah. She is absolutely adorable. And all these other comments are right, Sarah you look way too good for just giving birth to a large baby!
Yayyyyyyy! So cute. So so SO cute. I'm very happy for you, and thanks for not holding it against me that I repeatedly called her Eeeva. Can't wait to meet her one day...
P.S. You look phenomenal. What was that supermodel delivery?
30 comments:
Thanks so much for the pictures! She's beautiful!
She's SOOOO cute!!! Congratulations!!
Congratulations on your beautiful Eva!! I can't believe all her dark hair, so cute! Thanks for putting up pics so soon! I can't wait to hear details! Enjoy your precious new addition!!!!
What a beautiful little girl! I love that she has her mom's cheeks! You look great! I can't believe how big she was...way to go! Can't wait to hear all the details! Congrats!
Sarah and Devin-I am soooo happy for you! She is BEAUTIFUL! I can actually see a lot of Devin in her, and normally, I can't see a thing in newborns. Can you believe the instant new level of love you and Devin share now? Good luck with everything! And CONGRATS!!!
PS-You are the most BEAUTIFUL postpartum mommy I have ever seen!
Awwwww, She is perfect! love the chubby cheeks. Congratulations again.
Congratulations! She is so cute... and so big! Very beautiful little girl. Can't wait to see her in person.
Congrats! love the name!
Congratulations!!!! Thanks for posting the pictures. She is beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Sarah
CONGRATS!! She is darling and a big baby! Way to go! And you look great too, Sarah! My friend had a baby the night before you and her baby weighed 5 lbs 15 oz! (And she was also overdue) We're so excited for you guys! Congrats!
Congrats! We're so happy for you and your sweet family.
Yea!! I can't wait to finally meet her!! I'm an aunt!! Congrats!!
Welcome to the world Eva! Congrats Sarah and Devin.
I am so happy for you Sarah and WOW that was a big baby. You are awesome. She is beautiful. You guys look SO happy. Congrats.
She is a beautiful baby girl! So happy for you both!
What a beautiful baby!!! We are so happy for you!!! I think she looks like Devin did when he was a baby. Welcome to the family, Eva Marie!!!!!
Congrats guys...Morris you're a daddy! Holy smokes
Cute baby. I'm glad she came safely! She is darling!
I seriously lover her and I have only seen pictures! I can't wait to meet her.... You look hot in those pictures by the way... Did you really just have a baby? Seriously, you aren't suppose to look that good.
She's beautiful! Congratulations. She looks so much like both of you. And you look great.
Hooray for our team!!!
Congrats! Enjoy every waking moment and every chance you get to sleep. Baby Eva is adorable. Mommy Sarah has postpartum glam. Daddy Devin looks happy as can be.
She is beautiful!! Congratulations!!!
She's so beautiful!!! Yay, I'm so happy for you! Who would have thought that back in our days of hiring and firing you'd have a baby by now. Congrats!!
Wow! Sarah, now you know the secret to getting the blog-comments that you always love...you just have to have a baby! Congrats! Your new babe is gorgeous! I can't wait to meet and spoil her. You and Devin look so happy as well. Best wishes with the recovery!
Chubby babies are the cutest! Congratulations Devin and Sarah. She is absolutely adorable. And all these other comments are right, Sarah you look way too good for just giving birth to a large baby!
Yayyyyyyy! So cute. So so SO cute. I'm very happy for you, and thanks for not holding it against me that I repeatedly called her Eeeva. Can't wait to meet her one day...
P.S. You look phenomenal. What was that supermodel delivery?
What a sweetie pie! I want to hear all your details! Call me chica
HELLO, I know you have got to be taking like 6972316 pics of that little sweetie, are you gonna share um?????
Post a Comment