
Devin and I have been apart now for 3 weeks. Saturday we'll finally be together again. To say that I miss him doesn't even come close to what I'm feeling. I'm so, so, so sick of having him away from me. And to top it off, it's his birthday today. So since it is his birthday I wanted to say a few things about the sweetest thing in the world. Every day I find another way that he is perfect for me. Growing up I would think about the kind of person I would marry and the relationship I'd have with that person. Usually the expectations of my dreaming are hard to live up to... but with Devin, I'm constantly amazed at how he and our relationship with each other is so much better and more that I ever imagined. I have SO much love respect and adoration for this wonderful man. He makes me better, happier, calmer, funnier... in general enhances my strengths and minimizes my weaknesses. He is a beautiful person inside and out and my oh my, when I think of him with his new little girl, my heart just melts. I can't wait for them to meet each other. So happy birthday, Sweetie! I can't wait for you to get home!
13 comments:
Thanks Sar, you're the best wife I could ever ask for. Only 4 more days to go!
P.S. Wasn't there a better picture of me somewhere other than lobster face?
But I love that picture. You look so cute.
That's a sweet post. It totally sucks to be away from your husband, doesn't it. I'm glad you get to see him again soon.
Good luck in the next two weeks. How exciting. Even with the cankles.
Happy Birthday Devin! You're making me crave lobster!
Can't wait to meet the little girl!
That is the sweetest post I've ever read. What a nice tribute. I know he is very anxious to return home to you and baby Eva.
We'll try to have a celebration for his birthday today even though we have to go to the Kastera work party tonight. I am making cherry dance bars for him (:
How sweet! Happy Birthday Devin! Yipee, only 4 days left.
Very sweet! How exciting that you are getting so close to your baby coming! I am so excited for you both! E-mail me your address so I can send you that mei-tai! Happy Borthday Devin!
Sarah
Happy Birthday Devin! Can't wait for you and Sarah to be together again. When the cubbies make the world series, we'll have to celebrate belated birthdays for you and little Clemmy. Sounds like the perfect party 'eh?!
Sarah- great post: you are so sweet, and you are talented at verbalizing things...almost as good as Stephanie Meyer :)
Happy Birthday Devin! Que los cumplas muy feliz!
Sarah, that was a very sweet post...
We'll see you soon! :)
Wow!! Sarah, you know I really dig my older brother, but he too couldn't have asked for a better spouse. What a nice post, and what a GREAT brother and uncle he is!! We LOVE Devo!! I can't wait for you two to be "reunited" (and I hope he sings the song, Taylor-style for you, too).:)
AWW, so sweet! Happy Birthday Devin. I can honestly say that you are EXACTLY what I imagined in a husband for Sarah. She deserves the best!
ONLY 8 DAYS until you baby is done cooking! Can't wait to see her pictures!
That is such a great post! You guys must have an awesome relationship! Congrats on the baby too!
Hope you had a great birthday Devin!! Good Luck Sarah!! I can't believe you are due in a week That's SO SOON.
Post a Comment