I don't know what it is about guys. Is it so bad that we want to document our vacations and share our memories? Devin gets so sick of me trying to line him up in front of every landmark we see. So in rebellion he has started making goofy faces at me every time I try to take his picture. Then he laughs his head off when I look at the picture afterwards and see his "smile".

Running away from me so I can't retake...

Laughing at me for being so determined to get the shot I want...

I give up.
5 comments:
Tell the "funny guy" that now his posterity is going to think he always has a goofy look on his face. I looked at your full album of pictures and they are Awesome! It looks like you had such a great trip to Florida. I especially loved Devin in the wet suit!
Documentation is VERY important. I don't know why men have not figured this out yet. Women need pictures and we don't want to look like we vacayed alone.
Sarah, you are too funny. I miss you at XanGo you know, it is not the same without you.
Ha Ha Ha... At least Devin makes silly faces, Jody makes annoyed faces or mean ones. I told him that when the kids grow up they are going to look at the pictures and think that daddy was always mad at them.
That is exactly what my 2-year-old does! I guess boys never grow up...
Post a Comment