Sunday, December 1, 2013

Trip to Clemson

A few weeks ago we drove down to a Clemson football game.  We decided to brave it with the two girls and they did awesome.  Turns out Eva is a huge football fan.  She was so into the game, even yelling at the visiting team.  She cheered like crazy and asked Devin all sorts of intelligent questions in between plays.  Sophie made it through which was about all we hoped for.  We enjoyed walking along Main Street before the game.  Each of the girls picked out a little stuffed animal. 





Gatta take a pic of the giant peach at the SC border!







Eva was so ticked in the picture.  She just wanted to get to the game!! Even though we still had about an hour to kill before game time. 


Pretty good view from the nosebleeds. 










2 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Looks like a great trip! Go Tigers!

Team O'Connor said...

Sooooo much fun! I'm glad to see a picture of the peach in there :) I bet Devin was thrilled that Eva loved it. Adorable. I still have that Clemson shirt and still love it.