Saturday, December 14, 2013

Waterslides, Halloween and Other Stuff

Here are a few pics from our field trip to the pumpkin patch with Eva's preschool.  Sophie has a very rough time.  I basically had to drag her around everywhere kicking and screaming until we found the bounce house.  Then I had to drag her out kicking and screaming all the way to the car.  Oh Soph!



 I think this pic is from Eva's first day of preschool at Welbourne.  We love it there.  Her teachers are fantastic and Eva is learning so much.  She's having a great year there.  I seriously wish preschool lasted until kids turn 12.  They could go to school, do some crafts, sing, play then come home at lunch for a couple hours of lessons.  It would be perfect. 

 Eva's class on Hallween and her cute school pony portrait. 

 We went through a few costumes for Halloween and finally settled on Tinkerbell for Sophie and a cat for Eva.  They both looked so cute and wore their costumes for a few days at least.  Every day is Halloween in our house.  













 Sugar crash. 
 Sophie had a little cold the next day and Eva made her breakfast with a get-well-soon card.  


 This is what I've been finding on my floor lately when I go to bed.  


 Fun night out with girlfriends to celebrate October birthdays.  It was this amazing dessert cafe.  Super yum!

 Devin had a day off so we went and stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge for a night.  It's a fun hotel with a giant water park.  The whole place is geared around kids.  Eva loved the waterslides and Sophie loved the... hot tub.  I think their favorite thing was their only little bunk room. 







3 comments:

Pal & Hatty said...

So many fun family times - making happy memories together! Your girls are so pretty - I love all the photos!

Pal & Hatty said...

So many fun family times - making happy memories together! Your girls are so pretty - I love all the photos!

Joan Morris said...

Wolf Lodge looked like great fun. I love the picture of the little naked wolves in the top bed of the wolf den. Tell Sophie that Tinkerbell is my very favorite fairy!