Um, yes. I just uploaded 75 pictures. But you tell me what I should get rid of! After a year of taking pictures of other people, I finally realized that I need to start taking pictures of mine. We seriously had the best time in Idaho with Grandpa and Grandma Morris. The girls missed having their cousins there but they also liked having G&G to themselves.
Eva and BFF Milah. It's so fun to be able to visit them when we come to Boise.
We were able to head over to the cabin in Island Park for the 4th of July. We went to small town Ashton for a parade that morning. It was a little piece of Americana Heaven: lemonade, homemade pie, beauty queens, the works! Holy cow. Nothing beats a small town on the 4th of July. The girls are still taking about how much candy they gathered that day. Probably because we still have some of it.
The cabin itself is absolute Heaven and you can see. Situated right on the bank of the Snake River, it has a beautiful view, and a dock perfect for watching Grandpa fish and for playing "Pooh Sticks" with Grandma.
We took a fun trip up to Yellowstone Park, had a perfect picnic at Hidden Springs and watched "Beauty and the Beast" at the Playmill. And we topped it all off with full double rainbow. It really is just as beautiful as that guy on Youtube says it is.





























































4 comments:
You got such great pictures. Now I'm going to have to add some to my blog. We loved having you all come for a visit. I noticed you neglected to mention our adventure getting stuck in Arco.
Yeah! You updated! I've been checking your blog since July(for some weird reason...even though I knew there was no chance!!). Beautiful pictures. Keep taking pictures of your family (and the random, sleeping pie lady :).
I LOVE the cabin pictures! What a beautiful place. Your girls are adorable and I miss you guys. Luckily Corey got orders to Ft. Bragg, NC! We'll be close to you guys again! Well, he will. I'm not sure when I'll be getting there but I will eventually :)
oh my gosh! we were in island park for the fourth of july too - dave's family has a cabin there. next time you guys are there, let us know and we will come say hi :-)
Post a Comment