Eva and Andy. Andy is my cousin Andrea's son. These two were great buddies all summer. We stayed at their house a couple times in Utah during our trip. Andrea's sons refer to Eva and Sophie as their "couzies" (cute little cousins).
There is a ramp now at the cabin for Evan, my cousin Justin's son who has SMA. All the kids used it as a slide or bike ramp. Sophie naturally loved it. Later in the week she started sliding down on her belly. She was wearing Gracie's dress so Gracie asked her to take it off. Then Sophie started sliding down on her stomach wearing nothing but a diaper before I could stop her. "Sophie Style" was born. Miraculously she didn't get any splinters!
Cousin golf tournament on the most beautiful course in the world. Devin was flying into meet us at this time. Otherwise he would have been there.
Red Rock Canyon crawl. My kids pretty much hated it. Maybe next time will be better...
Andrea and Sarie. Andrea is one of my favorite people in the entire world. A very exclusive club. We were roommates at BYU for 3 years fulfilling a childhood dream of mine. Except in my dream Andrea was a dentist and I was a brain surgeon.
Angie is also one of my favorite people in the entire world. We also lived together at BYU and I'm really sad we didn't have digital cameras and blogs back then. Or on second thought, maybe that was a good thing. :) Angie and Nat are doing a great job making fun of us in this picture.
Family Olympics. Sword fights, foot races, swing your thing, and parachute launching.
Look at Eva fly!
Eva had a little strider bike that she rode all over town.
Surrey Derby! This was a new addition to the reunion and an impromptu one at that. I think it'll be a new tradition. Eva was hilarious. She rod around on the front yelling, "We're the Waterton Racers!! Watch out for the Waterton Racers!!"
I was trying to catch the group and I saw this little girl walking across the street. I literally thought she was Sophie walking with some strange man. She was wearing the exact same outfit (a 4-yr-old hand-me-down), had the exact same crazy hair-do, was the exact same age, and now for the crazy part, her name was Ophie. Seriously. (Short for Ophelia.) So I had to go find my Sophie to get a pic with her doppelganger. Ophie.
Then we decided to launch kids into the lake. Nice activity, right?









































5 comments:
Looks so fun! I feel so bad we missed seeing you guys when you were in Boise and we were in Utah! Your girls are getting so big and you look great as always :) Hope all is well my friend :) Hugs.
This looks like a wonderful reunion! You are making so many great memories with your girls!
OH MY GOSH on the Ophelia twin!! That is amazing! I am never missing this reunion again. Newborns or no newborns! Thanks so much for the beautiful pics. You are amazing. Next time we are together I want a picture with you and hope to make the favorite people cut!!
Best pictures EVER! I love all of them. I am super jealous of all Palmer family get togethers. I know that's weird since I have only hung out with your family a few times, but I'm cool with being weird. Corey and I are already working on ways of enticing the Morris family down to NC when we get there. How does Devin feel about some college football games? I will even watch the girls so you can go this time :)
Hey Sarah, thanks for the Shout Out on your blog! You are one of my favorite people too (awww, who am I kidding, you're my favorite person. Please don't tell my husband and children).
Post a Comment