Sunday, August 25, 2013

Summer 2013- the postings begin

I came back from my summer vacation with over 1600 pictures on my memory card.  I'm slowly working my way through them.  It takes me so much longer now because I was a total idiot and shot everything in RAW so now I have to edit every single picture.  So this might take awhile!  I'm just going to be posting out of order as I get things done. 

 Just to keep things straight here is a run-down of our 2-month long trip out West. 

1.  Fly to Utah for Natalie's wedding
2.  Devin- home to Richmond.  Sophie to Boise.  Eva and Sarah to Lake Powell.
3.  Sarah and Eva to Boise. 
4.  Island Park with Grandma and Grandpa Morris.
5.  Back to Boise.
6.  Girls to Canada for Palmer reunion.
7.  Devin to Canada for a week then back to Richmond.  Girls in Canada for three weeks.
8.  Boise for Taylor's homecoming.  Devin flew out one more time. 
9.  Fly home from Salt Lake City. 

It was wild, but awesome. 

No comments: