This is the last post. This really means it's over. Thankfully spring has finally arrived here in Richmond so I can come out of hibernation and begin to enjoy the sun. Boo-yah!
After three days of late nights and park-tromping. I took a break a the condo with the girls. Devin, Whitney and Tom went to Universal to check out the Harry Potter Land. Butterbeer anyone?
For our last day we went to the Animal Kingdom then finished up at Magic Kingdom. It was probably my favorite day. Here are some pics to finish it out! The following day we drove about 12 hours to get home. The last three hours were in a snow storm. Then our car died. The next morning. I said a prayer of gratitude right then and there that we had made it home safely and weren't stuck in North Carolina somewhere. Phew!
2 comments:
What fun memories! Let's make more!
Jealous!!!! Looks like a great time!
Post a Comment