This is the only picture I have of her from the trip. Soph climbed into bed with her poor jet-lagged grandma and actually lay there for a good ten minutes.
This is a pile of elastics I found in the corner of Sophie's pack-n-play when I was packing. She rips out her pigtails during her naps. I always wondered what happened to those elastics.
Here's a pic of my new kitchen. Love the color? I just painted it a dark gray color and put up a new light fixture. I love it. For some reason the pics didn't upload so you'll have to wait for the big reveal.
On of my favorite things about this house is the view from my bedroom window. I'm up on the third level so I have this beautiful view of the treetop. We get to see the sun rising every morning.
We had a couple snow storms this month. I loved the view.
Here's a couple pics playing in the snow.
Soph was super mad about having to wear boots and a coat. Yes, that is her minnie mouse dress.
Eva loved it.
And wanted to do a "cool" pose.
My poor little rag muffin kids. Now we're onto the Snow White dress. I think I need to buy some snow clothes.
This poop on a stick is actually peanut butter/avocado/chocolate pudding frozen into poopsicles, I mean popsicles.
Eva is loving giving me the "cool" poses lately. She posed for the gymnastics pic then said, "Mom, did I look cool?" haha. I love these kids. Hopefully I still do a week from now on our way back from Disneyworld.




4 comments:
Your kids are cool. So hilarious! Congratulations on the move! You are so brave and I can't even imagine how hard it is to move with children around. The military moves us and it's still "hard". I can't wait to see your renovated place! You always decorate so well and now with Pinterest...you can't be stopped.
halarious! Poopsicles, your lucky elastic find (re-use those babies!!!), Sophie in her Minnie snow clothes (just like Annalise!), and the "cool" poses...love your post as much as ever! Thank you for sharing, and that view is incredible! Hope your trip is fantastic.
Yea! I am so happy for you and your new home! I can't wait to see the "after" pictures - I am sure that you have fixed it up beautifully! There is something great about having your own place and more room with kids is always a plus!
Okay. I could look at that "cool" posed gymnastics picture all day. I get such a kick out of that little girl!! Makes me laugh so hard!! Can't wait to come visit your new digs. Spring break at your place??
Post a Comment