Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Christmas Time!

This blog post is representative of my house right now.  Total chaos.  I literally hooked up my computer 15 minutes ago in our new place and I'm starting to feel my head stop spinning.  But more on that later.  Christmas began for us with the traditional drive around Richmond for the Tacky Lights Tour.  We go out a few times each year and the kids absolutely love it.  It's amazing to see how much time and effort goes into all these houses. 







We added a few new ornaments to the tree.  A ballerina for Eva, an unbreakable "baby puppy" for Sophie that she slept with every night, a basketball for Devin since he is the youth b-ball coach, and some French ones to remember our trip this year.  (ok, so maybe not new but my new favorites.) 







We flew out to Vegas this year and my entire family was there.  My Sister Natalie just got engaged so it was fun to have our future brother in law Dallin there to even out the girl/guy ratio.  It also kept us from sitting around a baking/shopping/chatting all day.  We took a bike ride down to the dam, played lots of sports, saw Jersey Boys on the Strip, and ate at Max Brenner's.


This was my photography experiment.  We were going to take Christmas pics of the kids but none of them would hold still.  I was lucky to snap this one of Annalise.  Luckily our family friend Katie was staying the night and had a little sleeping baby for me to borrow. 









Love these little feet.  Soggy diaper and all!



 
Here's some of the pics of our wild week!  It was a ton of fun and extra crazy with a growing/multiplying family! 





















Devin in front of the cool hangar we discovered for family pics that I'll post later.  I was just trying out the lighting but I love the one below.  I sure did marry a handsome guy!







Erica and sweet Lexi.  She is getting so old we don't know if she'll be there next time.  Lexi was the first thing my girls looked for when they woke up.














4 comments:

Teresa said...

I love it! I can now stop stalking your blog (at least for a little while:). Thanks so much for the great update...and for being a part of the Christmas fun!

Team O'Connor said...

What a fun Christmas! I love your French ornaments and your Christmas card is so cute! I think you and Devin should meet us in Spain this July for another trip :)

Joan Morris said...

Looks like fun! Congrats to Natalie. You forgot to mention that the first ornament Sophie chose didn't even make it out of the store. Oops.

Tom said...

So much fun and family. Glad to see you are back up and posting. Can't wait to be part of your next trip post. Mickey Mouse here I come !!!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!!