Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sophie's Two!


My little Sophie girls is two years old!  We love this little wild thing.  She laughs and squeals and screams and sings her way through life.  She even lets me kiss her as much as I want.  It's impossible to express how much we love this little girl!
 
This year we celebrated as a family with little ballerina cupcakes.  Eva and her friend helped me decorate them.  The concept was all Eva's idea.  I think they did a pretty good job...
... for the most part. 
Sophie loved her little ballerina cupcakes.  Earlier that night we took them to Chick-Fila.  Sophie ran in screaming "It's Chick-fila! It's Chick-fila!"  She loves that place.  Then we took them over to Party City.  Which I have decided is great fun for a kid.  She got to pick out a $2 Ariel crown, look at all her favorite character party supplies and buy balloons.  I know this sounds like a lame birthday party but she had a ball.  Seriously.   

I didn't have much luck with the floating Sophie heads last year and this year was no different.  She kept screaming "I scared baby heads!"  (Yes, I took them down.) 
Sophie tid-bits:
Sophie is obsessed with her black Spandex pants.  She thinks it's hilarious to make Eva cry, usually by slamming the door on her.  At bed time she says, "Way down Mommy."  Then makes me sing Rock a bye baby.  She belts it out along with me and we sound like a couple of drunken sailors.  Favorite phrases:  "Dop it!!", "No wike it!", "Mommy, Don't do dat!"  (I know I might be making her out as a little rascal but she is seriously the cutest little thing ever with tons of personality.  Just ask the relatives.  Sophiegirl is a show-stopper!)

4 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Yeah for Sophie's 2 year birthday! She is a little sparkler and we love her so much! That is a hilarious floating heads story.

Team O'Connor said...

Hahahaha! The floating baby heads even scared me! She is a brave little girl. LOL. She is so cute and I also loved the cupcakes :)

Pal & Hatty said...

Cute pictures of Sophie - you captured a range of emotions! I think the cupcakes are a clever idea!

Tom said...

Wait, you're still scaring your kids with the whole floating baby head thing?!! Those poor kids will need counseling when they are teenagers.