She was so excited about her Sleeping Beauty cake. (Made with a Pampered Chef glass measuring bowl and a 9 inch round pan. Thanks, Erin, for the decorating help!)
The royal guests. Princesses Lydia, Lily, Brinley, Gracie, Mimi and Hayley. (Adaline was a little camera shy.)
Getting ready for the ball. Decorating their crowns...
Royal make-overs...
Royally scary dollar store lipstick that I didn't realize was part of the eye shadow palate. :)
Discussing the details of how one properly descends the staircase as she is being announced.
So excited to go to the ball!
After each princess was announced, they danced until they dropped. (About 15 minutes when they decided it was time for cake and presents.)
Eva has a nasty history with cakes. She's still terrified of this part.
Then we ate, opened gifts and sent everyone home before their carriages turned into pumpkins. After it was all over Devin and I felt a little like Sleeping Beauty.

7 comments:
SO FUN!! You deserve an award. What a cute party, and I love the rundown on the blog with the funny pictures. Happy Birthday to cousin Eva!!
Those princess pictures are priceless! What a cute party theme. I'm sure Sophie loved the dancing part. Great job on the Sleeping beauty birthday cake.
AWESOME party! I love the sleeping beauty comment at the end..halarious! Such beautiful little princesses. Happy birthday Eva!
Hahahahahhahaa! I wish I could have been there for that party. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I also would have loved to see most of Devin's expressions throughout the night. Hahahhahaa! I didn't know about Eva's history with the candles on the cake. She is hilarious.
oh my gosh that is the cutest party in the world!! You are an awesome mom!
Great princess party and pictures. Happy birthday!
Cute post of a cute party! I love all the pictures of the "princesses"!
Post a Comment