I did happen to be in Utah during a BYU game so of course we had to go. Eva had a blast even though she has a gigantic fear of mascots, Cosmo included. Sophie did the best she could to catch her nap. The sun up there was brutal! But I'll take it over the humidity any day!
Sophie slept under the bleachers in the shade. Poor little thing. Grandma and Dallin did all they could to help her out.
Then we went up to Boise visit Grandma and Grandpa Morris and for the big BYU-BSU football game. We had beautiful weather in Boise and were able to do lots of fun things. Like the zoo....
Our good friends the Martins moved from Richmond to Boise this Spring. Milah and Eva have been two peas in a pod since they were both babies. It was so fun to see them together again.
The week was filled with lots of fun BYU activities. Joan is in charge of the Boise BYU Alumni group so we had the hook-ups to all the big events. We went to the BYU football team fireside one night. If I had an iphone I'd post a sweet Instagram pic of me with Ziggy. But I didn't take my camera. Oh well. It was an awesome fireside though! We also had fun at the tailgate party. Here's a pic of my kids with Grandpa and Grandma.
Looks like Sophie feels the same way about bounce houses as I do. Good girl.
My buddy Kim and me. So sad she moved but happy it was to Boise were I come to visit every year!
Whitney came up for a weekend and we did all sorts of fun Autie things. This is a little tea party we put together. Whitney's friend brought up a giant box of peaches so we made peach-everything all weekend. Mmmmmmmmmmm....
During this trip Sophie became a social laugher. If everyone laughs at something, Sophie has this 3 second delayed fake laugh. It's pretty funny.
All in all it was a great trip and we're already looking forward to our next trip home!



7 comments:
Thanks so much for coming! We had so much fun. Next time hopefully we won't be so distracted with BYU stuff.
Love the pictures--so delightful. Glad you could catch up with old friends as well as family. Glad to see Sophie's not too fond of bounce houses--I hear scary stuff happens there. Fun visit.
Fun times! And you look fabulous! Thanks for the visit....I feel loved.:-)
I'm so glad you guys made the trip out! Such a fun time.
I LOVE that picture of you and Kim!
Hahahah! Your bounce house picture and comment are killing me! Also, you got to see Laura?! I'm jealous. Looks like a great trip and like always, amazing pictures :)
There's so much that I love about this post. Sophie napping on the bleachers...classic. Eva, her buddy and their dorm picture...classic! What a fun trip!!
Post a Comment