Monday, March 5, 2012

Snow Day!


This winter has been crazy. It felt more like spring until last week (not that I'm complaining.) Then we got a huge snow storm followed by 70 degree weather. Here's our one day in the snow this year. As you can see form Eva's outfit it was quite warm out. But even if it wasn't she'd still be sporting her signature "magenta" pants.







Sophie wasn't quite as amused. She lasted about 5 minutes.



Much happier inside!

Well here's our big accomplishment. Mister with the Mister. He lasted about 2 hours in the hot, hot sun.




Natalie and her boyfriend Dallin were visiting us for a few days. Here we are in Cary Town exploring the fun shops. Sophie wouldn't let Dallin put her down the entire time.


Yes my hair is chopped. I'm loving the new style. Hopefully it will be more blonde once I make my way to Utah.


Spoils from the shopping- bath crayons!

Sophie's mow hawk. She makes me put a pony tail on her head (with bow!) every day then sits in her car seat pulling it out. It makes for some wild hair!

7 comments:

Teresa said...

Aww I love the snow pics. Beautiful! Its amazing how Dallan has such a gift with the little Ladies. Love the new haircut and mustaches.

Amelia Hohl said...

Looks so fun! Is it just me, or does Ava look like Devin and Sophie look like you? That's what I see. I can't wait for springtime! I'm worried about water though since we had almost no precipitation this year. Hopefully we have enough left over from last year to hold us over. I wouldn't mind a super rainy spring for my soon to be garden! I can't wait for those tomatoes:)

Joan Morris said...

You got a lot of snow in such a short amount of time. That is fun that the kids got to help build a snowman and great pictures! Fun that Natalie and friend got to come for a visit.

Nat said...

Great Pics! and Great trip! Your kids are the greatest! Looking foreword to your visit.

Tom said...

Snow just looks better when someone with magenta pants is standing in it.

Jessica said...

wow, look at all that snow! cute pics!

Pal & Hatty said...

That is one big snowman! Fun pictures! I like your hair that length!