Here's some pics from a fun trip to the park. Nothing that amazing but I didn't want to come out empty handed from all that shooting!!
There's my hottie hubbie!
Sophie lives her "Mimi"!
We've had lots and lots of sick days in this winter. Can't wait for Spring to come!
Diamond!!
3 comments:
That is so cool that you got to watch the dress rehearsal! Especially since you knew someone in the play. I've still never seen it but heard it was amazing. Your pictures are so good and it makes me so excited that you will be with us to take some good ones on our trip. Haha. That's just one of the MANY reasons though.
I love the picture of Eva in the glasses. That is so fun that you got to see the Lion King with Mimi's Dad.
Maybe the crack-ache was really just that-- a butt crack ache from sitting down so long?!? Leave it to Auntie Sara to leave something wildly inappropriate on your blog!!:)
I love the red glasses picture of Eva. CUTE! When did you get snow?!? Crazy! We've had weird weather down here too.
Post a Comment