Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fun Times NC

My dear sis-in-law, Sara had to bear the brunt of the Christmas chaos. We're so grateful to her and her family for opening up their home to us for the big family gathering. After a few days in Richmond, the crew headed down to beautiful Pinehurst, NC. We spent the week before Christmas making gingerbread houses and sugar cookies, cooking all sorts of wonderful meals and goodies, taking walks and runs around the lake, shopping, playing and Eva's new favorite past time "scooting". (My kids were in heaven with a new house, yard and toy supply to explore.) All this while we waited for the menfolk to arrive who were busy working and paying taxes.















4 comments:

Joan Morris said...

You are getting so good at using your new camera. Your pictures are beautiful!

Teresa said...

I'm digging your new camera Sarah! With kids as beautiful as yours, you will always have gorgeous pics at every turn :). Question: pic with you and girls making cookies...is that a mullet on Sophie, or is it your hair :)? If so, one of you is getting beautiful long hair (and I love this pic of course).

Team O'Connor said...

Oh my gosh! Eva looks so different! She's such a little girl now. Your pictures are looking amazing, Sarah. I bet you guys had so much fun with so many people together. Nothing is better than lots of family all crammed into one house. I seriously love it.

sara cardon said...

Great pictures!! Your camera will be our family's treasure too.:)