Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Aaaaaaaaaand.... the wrap-up.

The week after Christmas was a fun week for us to all hang out and take turns taking breaks from our kids. It was awesome. In addition to that we did some other fun things.

Playing at the park. Time for me to practice with my camera. Lucy is the most photogenic and cooperative subject. I love taking pics of this cute little face. This was probably the 4th pic I took of her. I snapped at Eva for 45 minutes straight and I never once got her to look at me.



If I'm lucky I can capture a picture of them in action that isn't too blurry or maybe a pic of them sticking something up their nose.



The guys golfed to their hearts' content. Here are pics from the famous Pinehurst golf course where the U.S. Open will be played in 2014. Devin promised this place was famous and I'm a sucker for that sort of thing.




Eva had a ball with all of Lucy's princess stuff.




And Devin had a ball watching the Cougars win.


I had a ball competing in Iron Chef. Tom makes a great chairman in my new Sunggie.






This is from our trip to Durham to see the beautiful Harry Potter-esque Duke campus. It was a fun trip and we are sad it is over. But now I'm happy that the blogging is finally over. :)

4 comments:

Team O'Connor said...

That golf course looks awesome! It has a Rolex clock! It must be legit. Did you get to play? I think we're going to try and go to a few courses while we're here. You guys are invited!!!

Teresa said...

Ahhh, I'm not ready for your blogging to be over. Its so fun to read your commentary. Tom's Snuggie is awesome. Too bad you went to Duke's campus (the Darkside) and not UNC's.

Amelia Hohl said...

That snuggie is hilarious! How are your feet these days?

Dalton Family said...

Ha Ha! I love your father in law in the snuggie! So awesome...