Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Saaaaaaa-waaaaaaaaah!!!

Pictures from Eva's stay with my parents. Grace, Ryan, Grandpa and Eva.



I'm really agonizing over this new camera decision. I love the Cannon Powershots but I just feel burned by my last one. In the meantime, I'm missing all of life's little moments. Right now I wish I could use the video portion. Eva does so many things to crack me up. She loves to go in the corner and sit in the chair by the bookcase, pick up a hymn book and sing at the top of her lungs. She used her newly honed skills at church today and put on quite a show. She starting to talk quite a bit now. I think "thank you" is the cutest word to teach a baby. After I put on her pj's last night she looked up at me an whispered, "tank you, mommy." Talk about heart-melting. She somehow picked up on my first name and now yells, "Saaaaa-waaaaah!" whenever she's serious, seriously mad or looking for me in public. And then there's the "so-wee, mommy!" (sorry) as she barrels into me with her stroller as she speed-walks it through the hall. All in all she's becoming our little parrot and I'm loving this little stage.


6 comments:

Shannon said...

Yeah that would totally melt my heart too! What a little cutie. I can't believe how big she's getting!!

Teresa said...

Oh my, she's adorable. Sorry you feel burned by your powershot that you got thousands of video and pictures from over the years :). I miss it too.

Team O'Connor said...

I love it when kids call their parents by their first name. It's so funny. Good luck on your camera search. It's stressful.

Amy said...

What a doll! All of your pictures from Mexico are AMAZING! I think I need to go on the exact same trip someday.

Tom said...

I like that first picture of your dad. Lucky guy.

sara cardon said...

Perfect!! Lucy has that little striped dress too!! Costco, right?? They can be cousin twinners too. What a goober! That's really funny she's figured out your first name isn't "Mommy.":)