Thursday, April 1, 2010

El Fin

Many of you are probably thinking by now, "are these Mexico pictures ever going to end?" The answer is, yes, (sniff, tear) this is it. I will stop torturing you and myself with Mexico pics. The bad news is my camera is dead so I may not have anything new to post for a bit. But to wrap up the trip recap as well as my therapy blog sessions... the last couple days we spent at the resort, visiting beaches, shopping and revisiting favorite restaurants. I'm still salivating over the hot chocolate at Cueva de Changas. Oh man, it was marvelous.



Hot chocolate, fruit and yogurt crepes with honey and granola, mushroom and cream cheese crepes with creamy tomatillo sauce and pico de gallo. Hello brunch!






My thoughts exactly...

One last stroll for Devin and me on the beach... I think we look even better from behind. Adios!

7 comments:

Frankman's said...

That looks like such a fun and relaxing trip - and you look hot!

Teresa said...

You two look adorable. i love the random man in a teal speedo at the end of your post. Thanks for sharing!

Team O'Connor said...

Beach beds are my favorite! Your trip looks amazing. Um, the brunch also looked amazing!

CurtisandJackie said...

What a fun trip! It makes me really want to go back to Cancun sometime. I'm longing for that beautiful water...

Joan Morris said...

More, more, more, I love all your Mexico posts. Let's try to recreate that breakfast we ate at Cueva de Changa. It was so YUMMY!

Nat said...

That vaca looks amazing! Yay for mexico... I think you and Dev have a few years before you look like the couple in the last pic.

Dalton Family said...

Ok, you made me just bust out laughing with that last comment/picture.

The water there looks so perfect!

And I agree with "Frankman's" You look hot:-)