Christmas in Boise this year was a blast. More to come on the whole 2 weeks in a bit. But I have 5 min to post something and a couple pics from our New Year's Day adventure. We went up into the mountains with Devin's parents and tromped around in the snow for awhile. We snowshoed into some beautiful hot springs... still too cold for
swimming in the 11 degree weather. I forgot how much I love to go snowshoeing. Fun day!

9 comments:
That was such a fun day! Now I'm missing all you guys! I'm glad you got all the pictures, I wasn't sure I sent them right.
Wow...snowshoeing???!!!
that's all I can say!
I love your adventurous life Sarah! I still wish we would have lived in your van in Alaska, but maybe someday. Have a great year!
Sarah, you're Canadian, and you grew up doing anything for a good hot spring! 11 degrees is no excuse (j/k)! Looks like you guys had a rockin time in Idaho. Hope you got in some football for the addictions.
I can't believe a measly 11 degrees stopped "the Lone Wolf". Ask Tom who that is. It looks very fun. I'm glad you guys all had such a fun time together!!!!
Mom's Taxi, Rest in peace. Sniff...
That second picture at the hot springs is breathtaking!! Sorry we missed out on it-- it really looks like fun. Way to go Idaho!!
Hey, I want to know who got censored? Was it me? Did I already make some smartaleck comment on here that got me wacked? That would be so cool! Ok, just for the record, Lone Wolf was game for the hot spring but everyone else wanted to leave. I had carried my suit and towel with me in my backpack, but being the good guide and not wanting my little scaredycat ducklings to get lost, I sacrificed and left with the troops. Maybe I'll have a more adventuresome group next time.
Post a Comment