Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Feliz Navidad!

I know, I know. I'm sorry to get it stuck in your head. I'm not the greatest title-thinker-upper. Last night, in addition to being a horrible daughter and totally forgetting my dad's birthday (although I did make up for it by finding him a $35 round-trip ticket to come out and see me), we had a great Christmas party with everyone from the ward that spoke Spanish. We all brought Latin food (pupusas, yum! Thanks, Alma!), played Catch Phrase in Spanish and had a white elephant gift exchange with ornaments. And what's a party without lots of chanting? (STEAL, STEAL, STEAL, STEAL) The kids had a great time, too.
Lorena, Laura, Me, Carmen... Kristin and the kids making angels... Ornament gift exchange.

4 comments:

David said...

Remember when we all did white elephant and I beat you out for "Born That Way"? Ahh, Christmas memories.

Dalton Family said...

Um, Sarah....are you getting enough to eat out there??? Maybe you should hit Paula Dean up for some more southern cookin'. YOu look great!!

The Meyers said...

Where were you two for Christmas this year?

sara cardon said...

We too love a good chant at Christmas parties....