Here is Eva with her first grade class at the zoo field trip. Her teacher, Ms. Cantos is the best. Eva sobbed on the last day of school. We're crossing our fingers Sophie gets her for first grade!
Cute pic from a slumber party birthday party with the Teems girls.
Meanwhile Devin and I took a hike in the foothills with Tommy. The grass was just starting to green up and I needed to take some test shots for an upcoming photo shoot.
Peeping Tommy.
Love this sweet man. He's a good sport to pose for me while I check out the lighting.
The kids love to hang out in the front yard. The sun is nice out there and there's always someone new walking past to talk to or play with. Lots of new doggies to say "hi" to for Tommy.
Tommy's not quite crawling yet in these photos. (about 7 months old)
Eva lost both of her front teeth. (We're still waiting for one to grow in a year later!) Here are a few photos I took on a hike/picnic with my Mia Maids. They are adorable. I love spending time with all my teenager friends.
And my favorite thing about the spring... The spring dance recital! I've been waiting years and years to fulfill my dance mom dreams. I was not disappointed. These girls danced their little hearts out and I loved every second of it. My parents were also able to come up and see the recital.
Sophie's class danced a sassy little number to "yellow polka-dot bikini".
No comments:
Post a Comment