Thursday, September 4, 2014

Katie +Curtis~ Married!

 
 

 If anyone deserves the perfect wedding it's my sister, Katie.  She and Curtis are a perfect match and it was so fun to be a part of their perfect day.  They got married in the San Diego temple (every girl's dream, right?)  The reception was right on Del Mar beach.  It was pretty amazing.  We had a giant family party leading up to the big day.  My dad scored this awesome house on VRBO with plenty of rooms for everyone.  My aunt Judy's whole clan came down as well as lots of other relatives.  So it was a great time. 

Here's Sophie's first mani followed by pics from Katie's bachelorette party on the beach with all her track friends.  They even went on a little run down the beach.  haha.  Meanwhile, I stayed back with my sisters so we could take pictures of ourselves. 







 
 
Julie is the family florist and always does a great job.  I love how Katie's kind of a creeper in this pic.
 

 
 
 
Getting ready shots at the house.  Eva got to have her hair done by the bride. :) You'll see later that it was all for naught. 
 
 


 

 Devin is such a sweet daddy!  I love him. 


 
 The reception was so amazing.  Literally right on the beach.  So close that we let all the kids go to the beach for the hour or two between the ceremony and reception.  Eva didn't pay too much attention to my warnings about not getting in too far.  The result was a kid with wet beach hair and sand stuck all over her face and head.
 

 
 



 There was a beautiful sunset as the dancing took off.  Can't beat a pacific coast sunset!

After the wedding my mom and I got adjustments on our braces from Cameron, our family orthodontist.  Gatta love the family hook-ups!



1 comment:

Team O'Connor said...

Wow. That really was a perfect wedding! So beautiful and you really can't beat San Diego. I'm so happy for your sister. I love your family pictures!