Last week we had a fun visit from my parents. My mom spent the week before in Pennsylvania with her sister Judy doing family history. Then the came down to Richmond with my dad for a visit. There isn't anything in the world more exciting to my girls than grandparents. They get so excited when they come to visit and really miss them when they leave. I took Sophie to a little petting zoo at the mall while my dad painted a ballerina slipper with Eva at her new favorite place, "The Pottery", a.k.a Color Me Mine. It took 30 seconds for me to realize it wasn't the place for little Soph.
These pics are from Virginia Beach. It was the first warm day of the year and we loved soaking up the sun.
We took a quick trip to DC to see the cherry blossoms. The Park's Service assured they were out but they were not. Boooo! I've been trying to see these darn things for 3 years now. But we found an amazing grove of Magnolia trees in bloom. We also had fun looking at the museums, especially the jewels.
Eva always gives me this face when I point my camera at her.
Sophie dances through life.
We found this amazing photography exhibit that I was naturally obsessed with. Love the lion pic. I can relate a little.
Sophie was dying to start gymnastics. She love, love, loves it and does a great job. She sure is a nimble little thing.
















3 comments:
What a fun visit! The lion picture and your girls covering up in the stroller are absolutely hilarious. Sure love your little girls. I can't believe how much alike the little girls are looking these days. Definitely little sisters :). Did Sophie end up squishing the bunny?!
Sounds like a wonderful visit and time to be with your parents and Aunt! You did so many fun things!
Looks like you had such a fun time with your family and the blossoms are beautiful!
Post a Comment