I now have to pay $2.49 a month for my blog and I'm not happy about it. If anyone knows a way around it let me know. I've been taking lots of pics lately for other people. I now have a way to fund my endless list of wanted photography equipment. I could drop 5k today. It's pretty ridiculous. I'm posting recent shoots on facebook at www.facebook.com/sarahppics if you want to check them out. I'm enjoying it immensely but every so often I realize that the camera I got "to take pictures of my kids" never takes pictures of my kids anymore. So I pulled out my camera and chased Sophie around on my bed for about 5 minutes. She moves fast so lots of these are blurry... not the intentional kind of blurry. But her faces are so priceless I just had to share. I am pinning her down with my foot in most of the pictures, the little, hilarious rascal.
4 comments:
What?! Are you paying for storage space? I've never received anything saying that I needed to pay. That's annoying.
I love all your photo shoots! That's great that you can fund your camera equipment!
I love that little wild thing!
Well at least someone can still catch her and hold her down once in a while. I'm too slow.
شركة تركيب غرف نوم ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
.
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
محل تصليح شاشات التلفزيون
شركة تنظيف مجالس بابها
فنى
تركيب كاميرات
تركيب كاميرات
Post a Comment