Since my $50 preschool didn't work out very well for me last year (she hated it) I bit the bullet and put her in a real (ten times more expensive) one. They had to drag her out of the car kicking and screaming for the first couple weeks but the tuition was non-refundable so that was that. Now she loves it.
Eva's always saying, "Sophie is my best friend." They really do have a great time together. Especially when they're both prancing around the neighborhood in gymnastics leotards. Don't you wish you could too?
Every fall we take a trip to Charlottesville to the apple orchard. It is a beautiful place on a mountain top with 360 degree views and who wouldn't want apple cider doughnuts for lunch?
My kids hate me. When I have a camera in my hand.
We also had the chance to go to the pumpkin patch with Eva's preschool class. It was fun.... but... it was also the field trip that never ended. Hayride to the patch, pick the pumpkin, hayride back, walk to the giant ball, chase it around a field, watch piggies race, eat a snack, launch apple cores into a field, play in corn box, race rubber duckies, plant a pumpkin seed... Whew!
This was taken while I was trying out the light at a park before a bbq we had with friend. I love this pic of Eva and her little sis trotting along behind her.
This is Soph. Yes, she dresses herself, picks out the clothes and puts them on. Yes, I do try. She is the most stubborn thing when it comes to her clothes. She will scream and rip off her clothes if I ever manage to wrestle her into something else. ("No wike it!") Black pants, every day. They make her so happy. She squeals, "Black pants!!!" in the morning when she sees them. Tiana or Minnie Mouse shirt. Some sort of tutu. Sparkly Toms that are 3 sizes to big. Pigtails pulled out. But she lets me tickle her and smother her with kisses whenever I want to I'm not complaining.
Trip to the Botanical gardens with friends Rex, Amelia and Theo. If I had an iPhone I would have taken a cool Instagram pic of the moms. That's the only way to do it now.
A rare pic of myself with a child while trying out a tripod. Novelty has since worn off.
Super-hero poses with Rex and Brody at Maymont Park.
Sophie, Lily and Eva.
4 comments:
Sarah, your photography is just beautiful. I love looking at every picture. I especially love that one of them running. You must frame that. I'm afraid I agree with you about this election being the tipping point. We are a nation divided. Thanks for your service in trying to make it happen. I appreciate it.
I love ALL the pictures. They are so beautiful. You really have an artistic eye and some great subject matter.
Keep the faith, it's not like the scriptures haven't been warning us that this would occur. We just need to keep focusing on the good around us.
You are a great photographer! I love all the pictures of you and your kids - they are so creative!
Beautiful! I love it!. Sophie is a classy little dresser. Sorry about your cell phone bill...but atleast you will never regret trying to do all that you could :). Now, time to build the food storage!
Post a Comment