Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Movin' On Up

Life in Richmond has been great and it just got a little better. Devin has officially been promoted to Relationship Manager in the Commercial Real Estate Group with Wells Fargo. He's so excited to have the chance to be the main guy when it comes to crafting the deals and working directly with the developers. He's really enjoying his new position and is really, really busy even in this economy. Along with the new position came a new office with a great view of downtown. That's the State Capitol building peeking over the red roof.




He also had to kiss his beloved bus days good-bye. He has to have a car at work now for client calls and such so while we were tormenting ourselves over a mini-van search my parents saved the day and drove "Bampa" out for us to use for awhile. Now we're officially at two-car family.

4 comments:

Team O'Connor said...

That is awesome!!! Congratulations! Super sweet office and view. I'm glad you guys are doing so great in Richmond. I hope that you're still there after our tour here!

Furniss Family said...

Way to go Devin! I bet you are so proud of him :) It's great to be a 2 car family, isn't it :)

Tom said...

Way to go Devo. So nice to know someone is doing well in this economy and can take care of me when I retire. Heck, looks like I'm movin' on up with you!

Teresa said...

Congratulations Devin! I love the office. Is Devin still driving a car that says "Bampa" on it, or did the name get retired for the short while?!