A few things about Sophie... She says "hi" to everyone, uh-oh and mamamama. She fake laughs, a trick she learned from Eva. She has one and a half teeth. She likes to wave and clap. She loves to climb stairs and slide back down. She is quite a little explorer. As soon as I open the front door she takes off outside. Her favorite thing to do is to stand up and "surf" and walk around holding onto your fingers.
Devin says Sophie is our baby that likes to "mix it up". As soon as Devin gets home Sophie and Eva attack him and wrestle. Sophie is always getting in the mix and rolling around with everybody. She has this giant dog that she loves to pieces. She loves to wrestle it on the ground and she tries to carry the thing around with her.
She is just a delightful little child and I'm so happy she's mine! We love you baby Sophie! Happy Birthday!
7 comments:
Oh I love that Sophie girl! I can't wait to kiss those little cheeks. Happy 1st Birthday to Sophie!!!
I can't believe she is one! She is so stinkin' cute!!! Miss you guys!
She is so cute!! I feel the same about Baylor, every time I see him and his cuteness my heart just fills with love and I have to hug, squeeze and kiss him to pieces. I am glad I am not the only mom that attacks her kids with kisses. She is growing up so fast too! Wow!
I forgot to ask you about that. I knew it was coming up. Are you meaning to tell me I hung out with her on her B-day and didn't even know it. I didn't even sing to her. What a jerk. She is such a cute girl. She can come over anytime! It's crazy how fast that year goes.
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Bithday dear Sophie! Happy Birthday to . . . wait, I think that song is copyrighted so I can't even sing or type it. Yikes. Now I've gone and done it.
I love those beach pictures! Such a pretty little girl. But Really, how can she already be 1? Don't you just wish you could bottle her up?....they grow up so fast!
She is such a sweet baby. I'm not lying when I say she was the nicest one out of all 4 kids the weekend we babysat. I'd trade you!
Post a Comment