Eva thought a S'more was the greatest thing on the planet. (She's almost right about that.) And yes, she still wanted to eat it after she dropped it on the ground.
More random pics from the month. I'm realizing my kids spend a lot of time with their clothes off. Yet I still feel like I'm constantly doing laundry. And I love this picture of Sophie. She snarfs down anything we give her. This particular night she spent half the time greasing up her belly with pasta sauce.
She gave herself a giant shiner on her forehead when she head-butted the leg of a chair. And she granted me my freedom and now takes a bottle. Yay!
My friend Jenny took us to the fabulous blueberry patch to pick blueberries. There were tons of huge, ripe, sweet berries all around us.
And this was the result. Mouth watering yet?
6 comments:
This post is so stinkin cute. I love the shirtless convertible pic...priceless. I miss those girls like crazy. Thanks for the great 4th!!
Eating campfire food does not qualify as camping. Sheesh. You totally reaped the benefits and had to do none of the work. (I'm just jealous...campfire food is the best!)
I think you found the perfect way to "camp"! I love all the cute pictures of your girls!
I am sooo with you on the camping but not camping thing. Perfect idea... :)
How fun to pick blueberries! Great idea with the camping too:-)
I would have let Eva eat the one that fell on the ground. I think that is what food will be like in the post-apocolyptic world (2012).
Post a Comment