Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Visit from Uncle Taylor


A couple weekends ago Devin's brother Taylor flew out to visit. He's leaving for his mission in the Dominican Republic in a few weeks so it was fun to have a visit before he goes. Devin and Taylor went up to DC to watch a Nationals game and the US play in the Gold Cup tournament. Maybe he'll do a man post sometime about it since they had an amazing time. (And Taylor, if you are reading this, email me the pics from the games. Especially the one where Devin is wearing a bright red necklace he grabbed for Eva and forgot to take off. I crack up every time I think about that one.) Maybe soon I'll update this post with more manly pictures but here is the sensitive side of the visit. Taylor putting our kids to bed for us. He was so cute with his little nieces. Eva thinks Taylor lives at the airport and kept asking if we could go back and pick him up. :)

And I want to publicly apologize to Taylor for the "peeing in chick-fil-a" incident and having to endure an hour in the car of screaming kids and me threatening to pull over and make Eva sit on the side of the road. (Empty threat, I assure you but very effective.)

1 comment:

Tom said...

Taylor with a sensative side? Who knew??