
Okay, so I'm an official blog snatcher. This time I'm stealing from Joan. She threw me a wonderful baby shower last Saturday. It was so much fun and I had no idea I had so many friends in Boise! Okay, so most of them were Joan's friends but they were so nice to me and so, so generous. I can't believe all the beautiful things I have to dress this baby in. Her sisters will thank her. Taylor, Devin's brother, was sent out to buy the balloons (pink and white only) and he came back with this special Tiger Balloon for little "Clemmy". He has the funniest sense of humor. Devin got up early and made a big batch of crepes that we piled high with strawberries, lemon sauce, nutella, bananas, Costco frozen berries, homemade strawberry jam, cream cheese filling, whipped cream and powdered sugar. We also made a yummy lime slush. Everything turned out delicious. We experimented earlier in the week and made frozen chocolate bon bons. Here's one of our attempts:

We finally figured out how to dip the frozen ice cream in hot melted chocolate and they turned out great! Sorry, we forgot to take a picture of the good ones.
Devin's cousin, Missy, indulged me with a maternity photo shoot. We had a great time and she did such a great job (with what she had to work with- a pregnant, puffy me). I know it sounds weird to want to remember myself in this state but I think is it such a sweet time in my life. Part of me is going to miss having this baby in my belly. So here is a link to the album if you are interested but beware, some of them are super-cheezy.
![]() |
| Maternity Shoot |

14 comments:
Those pregnancy pictures are so cute. What a fun gift.
And how DO you dip frozen ice cream in melted chocolate? Those who can't make dessert but know people who like to eat it want to know.
Looks like you scored some great loot! Are you registered anywhere?
I love the maternity pics! I had a photo shoot too when I was preg with Alex. You look beautiful.
I love the maternity pics! The ones with you and Devin remind me so much of your engagement photos...just glad that you are married now :). You look great. What a great baby shower for your little Clementine.
I'm so happy you snatched my post. We had such a great time at the baby shower and you and Clemmy really did make a haul. I LOVE the maternity pics. Baby Clemmy will be so happy to see how beautiful her Mom was pregnant.
that's a great idea to take pregnancy photos - i wish i would have thought of that. you look FABULOUS!!
Sarah you are gorgeous! I am so excited for you!
Sarah
Does your photographer live in boise? I'm looking for a good photographer to take pictures of Ethan!
Great Pictures! I don't think they are too cheesy, just sweet.
Ha, I'm laughing at Jen's comment...I wondered the same thing...I do you dip that ice cream???
Hello! I hope I look even remotely that fantastic five months from now! What's your secret??
Oh, and are the headline names the names we're choosing from? Love 'em.
I love love the pregnancy photo shoot. You do look so serene and beautiful. Glad you have pictures to remember it with.
What a fun time! You look so amazing and happy!
Wow, you did get so many cute outfits... she is going to look adorable.
you are a beautiful pregnant lady Sarah! It was so fun to take a sneak peak at your blog! I hope all is well. Love, Alisha
Post a Comment