Saturday, September 29, 2007

June Trip Recap- Philly and Pittsburgh



Philly was really fun. Partly because of the sites and partly because of Devin's family, Sara, Lucy and Jonathan. There is so much history in this town and the Cardons were great tour guides. Highlights: Liberty Bell and Independance Hall, Rocky statue, Prosperity Hill, Reading Terminal, Philly Cheese steaks (wit wiz), Indian food like I've never tasted before (yum!), Valley Forge, Amish country, Manayunk & the Masonic Temple.

In Pittsburgh we stayed with friends Justin, Amelia and Henry Hohl. Pittsburgh is really a beautiful city. It's a lot like Europe the way the rivers run through the city with bridges and steep hills everywhere. Here's a picture of Devin in his element at a Pirate's game.

3 comments:

sara cardon said...

Whoa sweet!! I made the blog!! Yessss.

Joan Morris said...

Hey Devin,
Are you so excited for the CUBBIES!!??? I'm loving the blog. I love checking it each day and seeing what you've added. I didn't know Sarah was such a BIG "Bachelor" fan. She's a great writer!
MOM

Dalton Family said...

Fun!!!