Sunday, January 21, 2018

September iPhone Pics

We love to visit Grandma and Grandpa Charlie.  Grandma has this little stool next to her that she has the kids sit on.  Then she has them tell her all about what's going on in their little lives.  Tommy loves Grandpas.  It's no surprise that he clings on to Grandpa Charlie whenever we go to visit.

Here are the girls on their first day of school.  Eva- 2nd grade, Ms. Morris.  Sophie- Kindergarten, Ms. Winslow.  She became famous for those white boots.  I had lots of moms commenting on them.  They were nice and brown a few weeks into the year. 



 Sophie was ready for her first day of Kindergarten!
Eva with Ruby and Grace. 
And I was left with just the little guy for 2.5 hours every day.
Here is a beautiful dinner that Sam Ball and I put on for our Mia Maids in her back yard.  She's the best party planner.  (Lily, Natalie, Emily, Livie, Sierra, Olivia.)

Tommy eating his birthday cake and Eva and Sophie enjoying a swim in Grandma Joanie's pool. 


We went to Provo for a game, hiked the Y, bought BYU gear at the book store and had a great time with cousins.  Julie has a beautiful new house in Lehi. 




I love how pretty my street looks in the fall. 






1 comment:

thanida said...

I love all of your projects . You have made great progress on them.
isc123