Monday, November 13, 2017

Waterton 2016

Waterton is a magical place.  I have so many happy memories from my summers there.  Last year my kids begged me for more time.  So this year I stayed for the full 3 weeks.  We had sister and cousins for the first half and friends from Boise for the second half.

I was intrigued with the light in the hallway upstairs.  It comes in bright then it blocked by the curtain that closes off the "curtain room".  I love these photos of Tommy playing with his 50-year-old toy bus. 












Hanging out with my cousins on Bertha Beach.  We had a Palmer cousin reunion and it was perfect.  We always have a great time when we're together.  





This would be our last year on the lake in a ski boat.  Later that year they decided to ban them from the lake.  It was a very sad day.









Here's the three amigos:  Alice, Tommy and Christian.



We took a quick side trip to Banff.  It was pretty but very crowded. 
Eva made about $100 from her lemonade stand and bought an $80 glass horse from Zum's.
I found this cool pic of my Grandpa in the photo albums at the cabin.
The Teems, Astons and Powells came to stay with us for the last week.  We had a blast.  They were the perfect friends to bring up. 




We went to the Hudderite colony for dinner and a tour.

Our last hike to Wall looking pretty.  Late 2017 it would burn in a wildfire. 

No comments: