I know a lot of babies look the same but I think Johnny looks a little like Tommy ;) Or I'm just discovering that, as a mom, you always find a way to see or hear your baby everywhere you look or go. Hahahah! But, Tommy is seriously a cutie that I could just stare at for an uncomfortable amount of time.
3 comments:
Looks like quite the Thanksgiving crowd!
Thanks for adopting Whitney!
Can I spend Thanksgiving AND my birthday in Vegas this year? It would be a dream come true.
I know a lot of babies look the same but I think Johnny looks a little like Tommy ;) Or I'm just discovering that, as a mom, you always find a way to see or hear your baby everywhere you look or go. Hahahah! But, Tommy is seriously a cutie that I could just stare at for an uncomfortable amount of time.
Post a Comment