Monday, January 25, 2016

September-Octoberish

 I had a few hundred photos from my iPhone to go through for September and October.  I found pics from my trip to Utah, the pumpkin patch, random fall stuff and lots of selfies holding baby Tommy.  I remember sitting on the couch A LOT those first couple of months with Tommy, nursing and cuddling a sleeping baby.  I have no regrets for the many hours of Netflix I clocked during that time.  Just to the right of this first photo would be a disastrous kitchen.  And just to the left would be piles of laundry.  But right in the center is Heaven. 

 Miracles of all miracles I made it to the pumpkin patch with Sophie's preschool class and a 1-month-old.  The sun was blazing!




We took a trip to Utah for homecoming to hang out with cousins from both sides and see the game.  It was great!












 Devin is the blank "U" in this family portrait. 
 I love my house in every season.
 First Smiles!  Tommy still has his newborn hair. 
Fun afternoon with Grandma Joanie and a visit from Grandma Charlie.



 Family Home Evening pumpkin carving activity and a fun murder mystery party with friends.  



 

2 comments:

Team O'Connor said...

Please tell me that you watched Making a Murderer during your Netflix indulging! Hahahah. We just got done with that. It's crazy.
You look so great and you JUST had a baby! He is so handsome and I can see why you wouldn't be able to stop taking selfies :) Your photo of Sophie jumping is incredible. Magazine worthy at the least. I'm so glad you guys are doing so well! I miss you.

Joan Morris said...

You take such great pics. I love your catch up posts.