We live in the greatest neighborhood on the planet. Did I mention that yet? I keep meeting people that have moved here that could live anywhere in the country and choose to live in Boise and Hidden Springs. It's just a place straight out of a movie set. They do a great job during the holidays. For Halloween they turned the barn into a big movie party. They had tons of food and an antique bathtub full of candy. Later in the month they had another party with dinner, music, games, wine tasting ;) and a corn maze. It was fun to go to our first event where we actually knew people. Lots of families from Eva's class were there as well as friends from church. The girls were so excited about their costumes this year. Eva was a peacock and Sophie was Elsa. They even made a little costume for Little Lady.
There were too many cute pictures to choose from! Usually my kids run and scream when the camera comes out but this time they actually posed! It was a dream come true.
Headed over to the barn for the community party. Eva with her friends from school, Katie and Ava W. who lives across the street from us.
The little gang running to the corn maze.
Barn property: Barn on the right is the events barn constructed for parties and such, the one on the left is a working barn that they use to work the fields scattered throughout the neighborhood. The historic farmhouse is to the right. I'll have to post pictures of that later...
Eva getting her make-up done by one of the sister missionaries for Trick or Treating Halloween night.
The girls were so excited to go out! It was fun to catch a ride from our friends with a golf cart when their legs got tired. That's they way to trick-or-treat!
Joan took this photo of Eva. I love it! She was so happy in her little peacock costume!































2 comments:
Somehow I missed seeing Little lady's costume. Pretty creative. You got some great pictures!
She is the cutest peacock in the world. Tell her that I not only approve of her choice of costume, but that it was my favorite one this year. Out of everybody.
Yeah, your neighborhood is a movie set! I love it. I would never want to leave. I'm so glad you guys love it there.
Post a Comment