Friday, February 10, 2012

Filling up the hard drive

So what do I do with all these pics of my kids? Blog them of course! I love being able to catch my kids in action. So many cute faces I never had on "film" before.


Sophie is in love with her doggie and still sports the curly mullet. She says about ten words now including Eva's bff's name "Milah!!! Milah!!! Milah!!!" If you say something to her she says, "huh?!?"


My 15-yr-old in a 3-yr-old body.


Running from the boys. Wrestling match with Soph.


We've been busy. I love my job.





4 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Great pictures! I love your new camera because then I get to see more and more pictures of my CUTE grand-daughters!

Pam said...

There's a lot of personality in those cute little mugs!

Team O'Connor said...

Definitely some adorable subjects. Pretty sure Eva has mastered the evil eye/mean mugging face. I had to look away in shame just from the picture! Haha. She is so cute and funny. You guys are the cutest family.

sara cardon said...

These are wonderful!! SO cute!!