Thursday, June 14, 2007

Who cares?

We finally did it. Blogger has now weaseled it's way into our lives. We'll start posting soon but let's face it, 90% of the people that read this are just going to look at the pictures. So I'll mostly post pics and a few captions. It'll work good for me since I'm a crappy writer anyway. What can I say, its the curse of the gifted and talented, or at least that is what they told me in 4th grade... or maybe that was spelling... so I'm not as smart as I thought.

6 comments:

Dalton Family said...

Um...HELLO!!!! Were you ever going to tell me you had a blog!!! Post some pics!!! How are you doing???

Tiffany said...

BLOG BLOG BLOG!!!! Me, Laura and Keri are going to haunt your life now! ;) How the heck are you!? Get blogging already!!!!

Anonymous said...

SARAH!!! Who cares??? WE care, so you better start blogging!

And visit my blog and leave me comments! I LOVE IT!

Sarah said...

Hi Guys! Ok so I am totally new to this whole blog thing. I'm going to call one of you and get a tutorial. I promise, soon I'll be a full-fledged blogger but for now, I'm still stealing internet time at libraries or internet cafes. In September I should be all set up. I'm in South Carolina now but we're still in limbo. We're switching apartments in 2 weeks so we don't have internet or anything unpacked, like our computer. I'm hanging in there. And Tiff, Congrats!!!!

Dalton Family said...

SARAH!!!! Blog already!!!

Tiffany said...

True dat! I check here almost daily! Get blogging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!